Enable Meeting Mode on Motorola Droid Turbo using Moto Assist
Motorola’s Droid Turbo Moto Assist is simply amazing, we have all seen that: to be more precise, it lets you silence potential texts and calls while sleeping, it knows when you are in a car or at home, so it reads the text messages you receive and tells you who is calling, but there’s one more thing that you have to know about this special feature.
Motto Assist also has a Meeting mode which will silence your device during any appointments that are scheduled in the Calendar app, right from your own Droid Turbo.
There is no reason to be worried about that; you will still have the chance to get phone calls from certain numbers if you wish or from those that call you twice in succession. And when the meetings end, your Droid Turbo calls automatically return to their normal settings, so what more could you be asking for? The Meeting Mode is waiting for you and we have a step by step tutorial with all that you have to do:
How to enable Meeting Mode on your Motorola Droid Turbo smartphone:
- For the beginning, you have to tap on Moto;
- Also tap the wheel symbol;
- Hit the “Assist” option;
- Choose “Meeting”;
- It’s time to tap “More options”;
- It is only up to you to choose which calendars you want to sync to Assist in order to inform it when you’re in a meeting;
- You have to tap the box next to “Silence”;
- Also tap the box next to “Auto reply” so that a blue check mark appears in order to let Motorola Droid Turbo your phone to automatically respond to certain numbers when you cannot do that by yourself;
- You can press the arrow next to “Auto reply” if you want to personalize your away message.
Enjoy your meeting and let us know if how it feels using this mode! We bet that it’s great to stop being the one who always forgets to silence his phone during the monthly meeting.