How to Take Pictures on Galaxy Note 9 using S Pen
Galaxy Note 9 is definitely living up to expectations. You know that the signature of the Note range has always been the S Pen, and Samsung has really thrown hard into that little stylus this year. Do you know that the color of the writing on the screen is determined by the color of your S Pen — yellow for the Ocean Blue Note 9’s yellow S Pen, and purple for the Lavender Purple model’s purple stylus? That’s pretty cool, right?
As for the new Bluetooth Low Energy packed in, it enables new functionality up to 30 feet away from the phone through the button on the shaft. You can control a PowerPoint presentation with just the S Pen, or open the camera and snap the best photo ever even without touching your Note 9 in the first place.
Are you also excited about all these and therefore, looking for a way to take pictures on Galaxy Note 9 using itsS Pen? Worry not, I am sure that in time you will get to know more and more about it.
How to Take Pictures on Galaxy Note 9 using S Pen:
- Swipe down notification panel twice and tap Settings gear icon;
- Tap Advanced features;
- Then, just tap S Pen;
- Tap Hold down PEN button;
- Now, select what happens when you hold down the S Pen button in your Samsung Note 9. Press and hold the Bluetooth button to launch S Pen on your Galaxy Note 9 Oreo;
- Turn on toggle camera under app actions in S Pen remote settings;
- Long press the Bluetooth button to launch camera;
- After launching the camera app, just press the Pen button to take pictures on your Galaxy Note 9 using the S Pen;
- Double press the Pen button to switch camera modes.
Did you find here what you were looking for? Please let us know your request in the comment box. We will try to give you an answer as soon as possible and don’t forget to check on us later.
We are currently working on fresh tips and tricks for the Note 9’s new S Pen, so you’ll become a pro, that’s a promise!