How to Change Languages on Galaxy S6 Edge
If you are the owner of the new Galaxy S6 Edge, you might have noticed that the default language is English. Is this a problem and you want to change the language settings on your S6 Edge? Be sure that you can do that and here we are to guide you all the way.
The good news is that the Galaxy S6 Edge supports many different languages, so let’s hope that yours is in that long list as well.
And you should also know from the very beginning the fact that when you change the default Galaxy S6 Edge language to your own preference, the changes will apply to the apps and even to third party applications; however, you still have to change Galaxy’s S6 Edge keyboard language settings separately, but these instructions from below are for both these cases, so don’t worry about a thing.
How to Change Languages on your Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Tap on the Settings icon; (it’s the gear icon in the upper right corner after pulling down the notification shade);
- At the top of the screen, select the My Device option;
- Tap on Language and input under the System section. You can find it at the bottom of the Settings page;
- Tap on Language at the top;
- Select the new language that you want to set standard for your Galaxy smartphone.
How to change the keyboard language on your Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Select the Settings icon;
- Browse for the Language and input under the System section;
- Choose the gear icon;
- After that, you have to choose the language you want to use;
- Select the checkmark box next to the your new language, but don’t forget to uncheck languages you don’t want to use anymore or you could have an unpleasant surprise; it is up to you to choose just one or leave more languages;
- In such a case, when using the keyboard, don’t hesitate to swipe sideways on the space bar in order to swipe between keyboards if you’ve got multiple ones selected. This will toggle between them with no problems.
If your language isn’t supported:
- Root your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with the help of your guides: How to Root Chinese variant of Galaxy S6 Edge in less than a minute from here, Root International variant (SM-G925F) of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from here, Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from here, How to root your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge from here, as well as Fix Battery Drain Issue on Rooted Galaxy S6 Edge Devices with the help of this tutorial;
- After that, download MoreLocale 2 with the help of this link;
- Run MoreLocale 2 and tap custom locale, near the top;
- Tap the ISO639 and ISO3166 buttons to choose your country and language from the list;
- At the end,you must simply tap Set.
All these allowed you to change the language settings on the Galaxy S6 Edge, but that’s not all! We can help you get the best from your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, so do not hesitate to check out our guides and learn how to use the most important features of your handset.