How to Apply Tech Armor’s Ballistic Glass on HTC One M9
Are you looking for a tempered glass screen protector for your HTC One M9? I have the perfect solution for you: I am talking about none other than the Ballistic Glass Protector which won’t disappoint you.
Tech Armor had always tried to offer us a great customer service and quality products and this one tha I am talking about is no exception. Tech Armor’s Ballistic Glass for your HTC One M9 is a precise laser cut tempered glass made with polished, rounded edges, having an amazing feel.
I like the fact that it lets you use the handset’s HD display as it was intended in the first place, but it ads maximum protection too! From scratches to high impact drops, you are covered with Tech Armor Ballistic Glass, also offering durability against common abrasives such as keys and dirt. Tech Armor’s lifetime warranty comes as a confirmation that you make no mistake by choosing it, so take action.
With Tech Armor’s HD Ballistic Glass you get a single tempered glass screen protector, as well as a cleaning wipe, micro-fiber cleaning cloth for fingerprints and smudges, along with a squeegee for smoothing out bubbles and even a dust removal tape. Do you know how to apply it on your HTC’s One M9 screen? If not, I am here to help you:
How to Apply Tech Armor’s Ballistic Glass on HTC One M9:
- Before slapping on your new Ballistic Glass Protector, the first thing that you have to do is to use the included micro-fiber cleaning cloth to wipe away any existing fingerprints or smudges on the display of your smartphone;
- After that, you must peel away the green Start Tab, revealing the adhesive side;
- Carefully align the protector on your display, being sure not to touch the adhesive side with your fingers;
- Once it’s completely flat, and no sooner than that, tap the middle of the display;
- After that, just then make an “X” with your finger across the screen;
- Starting with this moment, it’s time to use the squeegee to smooth out any bubbles that may be around the edges;
- Wipe the display once again and enjoy the changes!
What do you think of Tech Armor’s Ballistic Glass for this HTC device? I considered that for less than £10 is an absolute bargain and I hope that I convinced you too to give it a try!
And that’s not all that you should do when it comes to protecting your One M9. There are so many users who are sure of the fact that they don’t need a case for their smartphone, but let me tell you that they are wrong. If you want to make sure that your phone will look as beautiful and clean as it did when it first came out of the box or if you are one of those owners who have that bad habit of simply throwing the device in your purse, backpack, pocket and not only, using a case is a must. There are lots of cases available on the market that will absorb the shock from any potential accident and that will keep your HTC One M9 forever elegant and clean, so read more about them from the Top 6: Best Cases for HTC One M9 guide.