Easily Customize HTC One M9 Home Screen
HTC One M9 is one of the most desirable phones of the year.
Its beautifully-crafted aluminium body makes it an ideal choice for those an elegant device, not to mentions its powerful technical specs which surprise us or the fact that it has a new version of the custom HTC Sense UI that adds a bunch of features of its own.
If you are the owner of this model, there’s no time to waste! Start with the beginning and let me guide you! Do you want to learn how to set customize HTC’s One M9 Home screen?
You’ve come to the right place as long as here I’ll show you how easy is to do that or what are the steps that you should follow in order to customize the Launch Bar as well.
How to Change One M9 Main Home Screen:
- Touch and hold an empty space on a widget pane;
- In the pop-up menu, tap Manage Home screen pages;
- Swipe left or right until you see the panel that you want to use as your main Home screen;
- Tap Set as home;
- At the end, you just have to tap the Back key.
Customize the Launch Bar of your HTC One M9:
The launch bar on your Home screen offers you immediate access to the apps that you use the most and other shortcuts. You can replace the apps on the launch bar with other apps that you often use or if you want or even choose to group apps on the launch bar into a folder.
- Touch and hold the app you want to replace;
- After that, simply drag it out to delete icon;
- Then, you have to rap all apps icon to go to the Apps screen;
- Touch and hold an app;
- Do not hesitate to drag it to the empty slot on the launch bar.
And if you want to read more on this topic, don’t forget to check on us later as I am working on new guides such for changing HTC’s One M9 Lock screen Wallpaper, adding Widgets and App Shortcuts on your Home screen and for organizing the Widget panels according to your own wish.
And until then, you can also learn:
- Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One M9;
- Update HTC One M9 using Official Android Firmware;
- Update HTC One M9 with Custom ROMs;
- How to Unbrick HTC One M9;
- Improve Battery Life on HTC One M9.
or solve issues such as: