Install MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
MiUI 7 has been launched last month and its already been ported to an impressive number of Android based devices (I am referring to a number of more than 70 devices). I bet that you cannot wait to enjoy it on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G as well and trust me when I am saying that I am able to help you with that.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G runs on MIUI 6 and has been promised to be updated to the latest MIUI 7. Anyway, the manufacturer seems to be taking too long and developers have already ported the ROM, so don’t hesitate to use the steps from below to get what you want.
Yes, you can take MIUI 7 for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, but this doesn’t have to mean that you can skip the preparatory steps. MIUI 7 has to be installed only on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G; if tried on other devices, they might get bricked, so don’t hesitate to check your device model by entering to Settings >> About phone >> Model Number.
Even more, the procedure will work if a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM is already installed and if you properly prepare your PC. By that I mean that you have to make sure you have installed USB drivers on the PC, or else the device will not be recognized by the computer.
The installation requires clearing of memory in the smartphone, so don’t forget to back up all the data. And as always tell you, the handset should have more than 70 percent battery, or else there is a good chance of seeing it getting temporarily bricked if the process is interrupted.
How to Take MIUI 7 for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G:
- Here you can find the MIUI 7 ROM package for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, so take it right away;
- You have to use the original USB cord to connect the device to the computer;
- Then, you have to transfer the ROM package to the internal storage of your handset;
- Do not hesitate to press the Power button to turn off your device;
- Then, simply boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding volume down and power keys at the same time;
- Once the phone in recovery mode, perform a Wipe cache;
- Also perform a factory reset;
- Up next, you have to go to the ‘Install’ option;
- Select the MIUI 7 ROM;
- Swipe the confirmation button i order to start the installation;
- Then, you must go back to the main menu of recovery;
- From here, you have to reboot the phone.
Have you been successful or not? How is the MIUI 7 ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G? Do not hesitate to share your experience with me and the readers by using the contact form and the comments field from below.
- How to Install MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Redmi 2;
- Install MIUI 7 ROM 5.8.13 on Xiaomi Mi 4i from here;
- How to Flash MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Redmi Note;
- How to Install MIUI 7 ROM 5.8.13 on Redmi 1S with the help of this step by step tutorial;
- How to Install MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Mi 3;
- Learn how to Flash MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Mi 4 by using this guide.