How to Learn a New Language with Duolingo App
You don’t need me to tell you that Android devices have completely changed our modern day life. Well, we have smartphones and tablets, applications and amazing software features that can practically help us in the most important aspects of life whether it is simply sending messages to some friends and other loves ones, modifying our photos and videos or something much more complicated such as planning our time in detail or learning a new language.
Speaking of that, have you ever heard about the Duolingo app? This is a fun and easy way for all of you who want to learn a new language and here I have more details about what app can do.
Android Duolingo pairs new words with pictures, offers you various speaking and listening exercises, as well as interactive games in order to learn languages like Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and others. Even more, this app lets you save your progress, add friends to compete with and share progress with them, with the teachers and so on. And if you already know the basics of a new language, then don’t hesitate to move past the beginner lessons and advance to tougher ones.
How to Learn a New Language with Duolingo app:
- Duolingo can be taken from here;
- After that, simply install it on your Android device;
- Start experimenting:
- Every single lesson comes with a variety of speaking, listening, translation, and multiple choice challenges;
- You can instantly see which answers you get correct and which not. When you miss a challenge, the app will quickly show you what to do in order to improve your performance;
- Duolingo motivates you to stay on track by recording how many days in a row you spend learning a language;
- Don’t forget about the special hearts! Well, they are the one which can keep your lessons alive, so pay attention! You can easily lose them when you answer incorrectly. And if it happen to be out of hearts, don’t give up and start over. Duolingo is here to help you learn!
You see that learning with Duolingo sounds really fun, so give it a try and you will not regret it. Don’t forget to share your opinion with me by using the comments area from below or the contact form!
And don’t forget that more apps are waiting for you:
- Use Floating Apps with QSlide on your LG G4;
- How to Install Ported Galaxy Note 5 Apps on Galaxy S6 Edge with the help of this guide;
- Replace Stock Android SMS App with EvolveSMS;
- Some Amazing Galaxy Note 5 Apps Ported on Galaxy S6 are waiting for you here;
- How to use Simply News App on Android devices;
- Here you can find Top 5 Keyboard apps for your Android Device;
- Learn to Create Folders in the LG G4 App Drawer by using this tutorial.