Get the Best out of Now on Tap Android 6.0 Marshmallow Feature
Those of you who are waiting the Android 6.0 Marshmallow official update, can expect it to start arriving for various popular devices like the LG G4, LG G3, HTC One M9 and M8 too, not to mention Samsung’s latest smartphones in early 2016, but there’s more about the story.
While most Android device owners are still waiting for Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware to arrive, some users are luckier and have it already.
Google’s Nexus devices already run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, not to mention all those with the Moto X or LG G4 in the United States who have also received Marshmallow, but do you know about Google Now on Tap, a powerful tool on Android that managed to surprise me and many other users?
So, in case of running Android 6.0 or higher and your Google app is up to date, all you have to do is to learn more about Now on Tap:
How to Get the Best out of Now on Tap:
- First of all, you have to activate Now on tap by holding down the home button;
- Then, you must press “Get Started” to let the fun begin;
- At this point, Google will immediately scan your screen for keywords and use its Knowledge Graph database to provide quick info about what it finds on your screen;
- From here, you can swipe up to view information about other keywords it found;
- You can also choose to tap the card to perform a full Google search;
- Take a closer look towards the bottom of any card, you’ll find quick links to open any relevant pages in popular services like Twitter and YouTube;
- Don’t leave aside the contextually-aware voice search functions. As you can guess, “OK Google” is waiting for you. To try it out, say “OK Google,” then ask a question about something on your screen;
- Even more, screenshots are extremely convenient – you already know that – and now it’s even easier than before to do that on Android 6.0 Marshmallow devices. For more details, read this Learn to Take Screenshots with Now on Tap.
Stay tuned for more details, and once you’re on Android 6.0, don’t hesitate to give Now on Tap a try. It’s fast, easy, and useful, so I am sure about the fact that you’ll enjoy using it!
Do you need any help while applying the steps above? That is why I am here for – to help you – do do not hesitate to tell me more about your issue or lack of security in the comments area from below.