How to Easily Manage the Alarm on the LG G5
With a vivid colorful screen, an amazing camera and fast processor, a removable battery, an expansion slot that I’ve never seen on a phone before, as well as a truly unique design, LG G5 seems like a dream.
There are indeed superior components housed in this polished metal unibody device, so don’t be surprised to see that your G5 stands up to other flagships like Samsung Galaxy S7, but sometimes, you must wake up from a dream. I mean literally!
If you like it or not, there will be a time when using the LG G5 Alarm clock feature becomes a must. The LG G5 Alarm clock feature does a great job to wake you up in order to get ready for important events, not to mention that you can also choose to use it as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run, so let’s find out more:
How to Easily Manage the Alarm on LG G5:
Create an Alarm and Choose your desired settings:
- First of all, touch Apps;
- Then, to create a new alarm, select Clock > Create;
- Set the options below to your desired settings:
- Time: feel free to touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Toggle the time of day between AM/PM and avoid any errors;
- Alarm type: set the way the alarm sounds when activated by choosing between Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound;
- Alarm tone: also set the sound file that must be played when the alarm is activated;
- Alarm volume: don’t hesitate to drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume;
- Alarm repeat: you can also touch which days to have the alarm repeat;
- Snooze: touch the toggle to turn On and Off the snooze feature. You can also hit Snooze if you want to adjust the snooze settings with the help of an Interval of 3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes and by using the Repeat option – for 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times;
- Name: feel free to set a specific name for the alarm that will appear on the display when the alarm sounds;
How to Easily Dismiss Alarm on LG G5:
By default, when you press the volume key on your LG G5 while the alarm is going off, it snoozes the alarm. However, you can also use the volume key to dismiss the alarm on LG G5:
- Open the Clock app on your LG G5 from the Home Screen;
- Make sure the Alarm tab is active;
- After that, just hit the 3-dot icon on the top right;
- Go to the Alarm’s Settings;
- Touch to open the Volume Key Behavior option;
- Do you see the None, Snooze, Dismiss and Silence options? Select the Dismiss option and there you go!
How to Delete an LG G5 Alarm:
- If you want to delete an alarm on the LG G5, just go to the alarm menu;
- While being there, touch and hold the alarm you want to delete;
- Then, just touch Delete;
- You can also turn the alarm off and save it for later use; for that, just touch the “Clock”.