How to Use Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery
Android phones have been programmed in such a manner as to keep a record of the deleted data; this can be usually accessed using data retrieval softwares and I can assure you of the fact that there are plenty of apps available on Google Play for this very purpose. They can practically recover photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.
Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery is an easy to use program that you should take in consideration in this situation. This tool has an incredibly simple UI with simply explained step-by-step instructions, so nothing can possibly go wrong and as the name implies, it is capable of retrieving lost messages and contacts as long as their memory has not been rewritten.
This is a highly versatile program that can help you retrieve what you have mistakenly deleted at a totally new level as I am talking about contacts from Android, complete support to recover Android SMS and contacts lost owning to accidental deletion or formatting, virus attack, hardware or software failure, full recover y of more than your phone numbers and text messages, but also of contact name, address, company, email, SMS attachments and so on.
The tools works for almost all popular Android smartphones available in the market, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, etc. and is compatible with all latest Android OS versions, but note that before you get the software workable on your Android phone, you need to root your handset and make sure that it is properly charged. You don’t want it turned off in the middle of the procedure, right?
How to Use Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery:
- Download Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery with the help of this direct link;
- Open it on your computer;
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone: for that, you have to open Settings application and then click on About Phone. Tap the Build Number 7 times until you get developer access;
- At this point, you have to open the Developer Options menu are from the Settings app and enable USB Debugging option;
- Connect the mobile to your computer via the original USB cable;
- Now, you would be able scan the entire phone memory to check the accidental deletions that you want to restore;
- Note that the scanning might take some time as there is a lot of memory that needs to be surfed. However, once the scan is complete, all the data will be listed there including all text messages and contacts that have not already been overwritten;
- Note that for a quicker data recovery process, this software provides you a special Preview feature that allows you to preview all the scanned out text messages and contacts information before recovery;
- Don’t hesitate to confirm which one is indeed one you really need to recover or not in order to to waste precious time;
- Now, you just have to click on the restore button that can be found on the Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery app window.
Following the guide should make things easy enough but if you find yourself having trouble with any of the provided steps, don’t hesitate to ask for my help! And I can also assure you of the fact that there is no need to worry about your private information revealing thanks to the 100% read-only and risk-free features of this amazing recovery software.