How to Fix Galaxy S7 that Cannot Download Text Messages with Attachments
Many owners claim that when someone sends them a text message with a picture attachment, their Samsung Galaxy S7 starts to act out crazy.
They hit download and if “downloading” appears, it never changes. Just keeps sitting on downloading. And this happens every time when they receive a text messages with attachments, so it must be very frustrating.
I can only assume that this is your case as well, so enough with the tacking. It’s annoying especially after paying so much for this smartphone, so here’s what you can do to solve the problem as soon as possible.
How to Fix Galaxy S7 that Cannot Download Text Messages with Attachments:
- First of all, my advice is to make sure that mobile data is indeed enabled in your Galaxy S7. It doesn’t matter if you have a Wi-Fi connection or not, but the requirement is to have mobile data enabled and like that, receiving and sending text messages with attachments shouldn’t be a problem any longer;
- If the error doesn’t come from the mobile, then you should take a closer look at the APN. In order to connect to your provider’s mobile data network, you need to set some settings and any mistake could lead to such errors. My advice is to visit your provider’s website to find the APN for your Galaxy S7 phone and if you think that this is too much for you, then don’t hesitate to call the hotline and ask for some help. You will be immediately walked through in setting it up on your phone;
- In other cases, a simple restart would immediately solve the problem and give you the chance to enjoy a bug free device;
- Even more, resetting it to factory setting can be the key solution of your unfortunate situation. You are not alone in this, but the guide here provided will walk you through every single step: How to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Other guides that might help you get rid of the errors that are bothering you:
- How to Fix the Error that says: “Unfortunately, your Calendar storage has stopped” on Galaxy S7;
- Do you know what to do is your Galaxy S7 doesn’t Automatically Space the Words Out? This is a problem that can be easily solved with the help of these steps;
- Learn How to Fix Galaxy S7 Apps that Keep Crashing;
- There are also owners worried about the fact that Galaxy S7 stops getting Sound and Icon Notifications for Text Messages, so this guide is perfect for them;
- You can also learn how to Solve Galaxy S7 Lack of Sound Notification when receiving SMS from a Certain Number and many other tips by visiting our Galaxy S7 pages.