Learn to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
It’s worth a quick reminder that Samsung’s Galaxy C9 Pro is one of the company’s devices that are loved by so many users around the world. And it’s also worth a reminder that the developer options are hidden by default starting with Android 4.2.2 and things are no different in this case.
Let me assure you that there’s a very easy way to enable the developer settings on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Oh, they’re still on the phone, so nobody freak out, but the settings have only been hidden from casual view in the settings menu and you can easily get them back.
So, you’re sure you want to do this? Do you want to unlock the developer options on your Galaxy C9 Pro? Try to remember to only use your power for good and with care for your device. Here’s how to do it.
Learn to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro:
- Head into the Settings menu; Samsung’s done things a little differently and changed the way the settings menu looks, so you have to hit the More tab, and then get into the Software information;
- Scroll down and tap on About Device menu;
- Under it, scroll down and find‘Software info and tap on it;
- Now, just look for Build Number under the options;
- Hop on down to the build number, and tap it seven times. At that point, on the seventh, you’ll most likely be told that you are now a developer;
- Return into Settings and there you’ll get Developer Options displayed at the bottom of the list. That’s how easy things are!
From there, you can enable any number of Galaxy C9 Pro developer options at one time. I usually start with USB debugging and I have a feeling that so will you!
If you want to go back to normal and get Ride of Developer options, just follow below steps:
- Go to the settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro;
- Look for Applications under it and tap on it;
- Now look for Settings and tap on it;
- Perform Clear Data;
- The Developer Options will be removed from the settings in a blink of an eye.