Download Root Checker 6.0.5 for Android
Rooting is the process of allowing users various devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android’s subsystems. However, it can happen to any of us to loose root permissions in a blink of an eye and not even suspect it. This can be caused by the lack of BusyBox or by an OTA and not only, but the latest Root Checker 6.0.5 for Android can definitely help you!
Root Checker is an Android app which lets us know whether the device that we own still has root access or not. This application will test the device for root access using a very quick method that leads to zero errors. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access.
Therefore, Root Checker makes sure that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device, as well as properly functioning in granting root access. It is annoying not having a properly functioning (and updated) version of the the superuser binary and this often leads to losing the root access that you love.
Please note that this does not actually roots your device as some might be tempted to believe. New users should instead look for guides right here in order to safely achieve this task ad use this Root Checker only after that. Root Checker only requires Android 2.3 and above, so you will not encounter any compatibility issues.
Therefore, I can only invite you to take a look at the changes included in the latest update.
New Root Checker 6.0.5 features:
- Updated existing 17 languages;
- Added 5 more languages to the existing ones;
- Added Global Root Install Statistics;
- Added Android Wear basic support;
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to Download Root Checker 6.0.5 for Android:
- Download the Root Checker APK from here;
- You can also install it directly from this Google Play link;
- If downloaded on the computer, transfer it to storage of the device;
- Open any file manager such as ES File Manager and locate the Root Checker APK file;
- Then, just tap on it;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
There you go! Launch the app from the App Drawer.