How to Enable Developer Options on the LG G3
Whether you’re a buyer looking to become a developer, or you want to install third party software or ROMs and simply hack up and mess with your new LG G3, you’ll have to start with that step of unlocking the developer menu. Are you a little confused at this chapter? Let me help you with that!
While enabling Developer Options is done in the same way for every Android phone or tablet from the current market, the truth is that OEMs don’t always put the option in the same place.
This is super simple, so let me guide you! If you’re wondering where’s the Developer options on your device, then simply follow the steps below to find out.
How to Enable Developer Options on the LG G3:
- Just open up Settings;
- Up next, you have to scroll all the way down to About phone;
- Once there, just tap Software information;
- Then, you have to tap the “Build number” section seven times (you’ll see a warning that you’re about to unlock developer options);
- At the end, you’ll just see a toast notification alerting you that you are now a developer;
- Now, you can go to home Settings > General > Developer options to access a list of options which seem to be mainly useful to the developers;
- The very first thing you should do here is check USB debugging. This setting will allow you to connect your device to your computer, then issue fastboot commands via ADB. This is useful for rooting, unlocking bootloaders, installing recoveries and not only. After all, this is just the beginning of your journey!
Do you agree? You know what you have to do!
As an LG G3 owner, you might also be interested about: