Install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM- T825
A while ago ClockworkMod was the most popular custom recovery for pretty much every mainstream Android device. Things have changed a lot over the years, with a newer player entering the game believe it or not, TeamWin Recovery Project is now more popular than ever. Who are you to refuse it? My advice is to think twice and to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM- T825 with no hesitation.
After all, this is a full-featured custom Android recovery like no other! However, installing TWRP custom recovery may VOID your warranty. This means that you are willing to accept this negative aspect and act carefully! Even a single mistake could lead to terrifying consequences! You are the only person doing changes to your tablet and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. Neither the developer nor we can be held responsible for any disaster that happens to your device.
Such an operation may also require your Android’s bootloader to be unlocked and will delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. A PC with USB drivers installed for your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM- T825 is also a must, just as you need to navigate to Settings» Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking.
And you must have enough battery juice to make sure that nothings will affect the procedure (more than 60% of battery charge will be good enough for such a procedure, if a full charge is out of the question at this moment).
With these being said, here’s what you have to do:
How to Install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM- T825:
- First of all, take the TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825;
- Take Odin v3.10.7 as well;
- Once Odin is installed open Odin.exe in your Pc/laptop;
- Connect Galaxy Tab S3 and connect it to your PC/laptop with the use of the USB cable;
- Put your tablet into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key;
- While inside the Odin, you have a couple of things, first of all, uncheck auto reboot from the Odin Screen;
- After that, click on AP screen and select the file with .tar or .mdf extension;
- Click on Start Button and wait until you see a Green Pass message;
- At the end, it’s time to disconnect your device and boot it.