Easily Set up Samsung Pay on Galaxy S8+
Samsung Pay works in-store, in-app and online, therefore it is actually more than a simple wallet. This basically carries all of your favorite cards on your devices so you can pay in-person or actually in-app and more and more Samsung users are willing to give it a try. Many of them fall in love with it and you will immediately see why. The point is that Samsung Pay is available on the company’s latest devices: Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (Beta – with NFC only), Gear S3, as well as Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
Yes, you can even easily set up Samsung Pay on Galaxy S8+ and here I am to guide you. The S8+ is one of the best phones you can buy at the moment, as well as the very best smartphone released in 2017 so far, so you have the confirmation that you have made no mistake.
Also learn: How to Access Samsung Pay on the Galaxy S7
If you did grab a new Galaxy S8+, you must set up Samsung Pay to get the most out of it. Just keep in mind the fact that this method works at all your favorite places, making Samsung Pay the most accepted mobile payment. It is compatible with all kinds of terminals, new and old, not to mention that it is compatible with some of those banks and issuers that you use: U.S. Bank, Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, American Express.
So, enough with the talking and let’s skip straight to action. I know that his is what you have been looking for!
Easily Set up Samsung Pay on Galaxy S8+:
- Open the Samsung Pay app;
- There you will first see all the credit and debit cards added so far or if you don’t have any, just take your time to add a new card to it with the help of the Add option placed at the top right corner of the screen;
- Scan the card so that the app will automatically fill in the details of a custom form;
- After doing that, the app will ask you to check the form one more time and to enter a custom security code which I strongly advise you to do;
- Confirm that you are the owner of the card;
- You can choose to receive a security code on your phone or on the e-mail if you feel even more comfortable regarding your safety;
- Sign your name in the dedicated field so that some merchants will want to see your signature for confirmation;
- Once you’ve added a card, feel free to access the Card Details screen and see all the details about the card number, the digital card number, the card itself in a digital format, the transactions history and much more.
Now that you’ve done all these – setting up your account and adding a supported credit or debit card, you’ll see how convenient is to use Samsung Pay on your new Galaxy S8+. Am I right or not?