How to Root your New Exynos Galaxy S8+
The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your new Exynos Galaxy S8+ is now possible, therefore I can only encourage you not to waste any more time. That’s your chance to make a difference and get the best from a handset which promises so much even if this means voiding the warranty.
If this is a consequence that you are ready to assume, follow this guide on how to root your Exynos Galaxy S8+. By doing that, you can overclock your phone to increase its performance, increase performance by killing background process automatically, you may under-clock the processor to improve battery timing of your phone, feel free to uninstall bloatware (pre-installed apps), not to mention that a lot of apps on Play Store work only with a rooted Galaxy S8+ and the list continues.
Just ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charge to prevent the accidental shutdown in the middle of the process and make sure that the latest TWRP is already installed (you can use this guide on how to: Install TWRP Recovery on Exynos variant of Samsung Galaxy S8+). This is basically why this method only works for the Exynos variants of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ at the moment, but I am sure that things will soon change.
In this guide, I will be covering a comprehensive method on how to root your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, so good luck. The procedure described below is already tested, yet it’s your responsibility to stay away from trouble. Any mistake it’s on you, so be careful:
How to Root your New Galaxy S8+:
- Take Magisk-v12.0.zip;
- You need to boot your phone into the recovery mode, so first turn it off;
- Up next, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time and swap to Volume Up as soon as the screen goes blank/black while still pressing the Home and Power keys. Keep the 3 keys pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery;
- You are in TWRP recovery of Galaxy S8, so navigate to Install Zip;
- Go to the folder /twres/flashables/ and select no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip;
- Now swipe to Flash the above file and reboot your device into recovery mode;
- Then, return to the main menu in TWRP and select Wipe> Format Data;
- You must now reboot your device into recovery mode again;
- While in TWRP recovery click on Install Zip and navigate to the folder /twres/flashables/;
- While here, just select the Magisk.zip file to root your Galaxy S8+;
- Swipe to install Magisk and have patience;
- At the end, simply reboot your device.
You are done now! Was this a difficult procedure? If you need my help, you know how to find me!