Download Large Files even Faster on Your Galaxy S8+ Device
Packing Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 835 system on a chip, Samsung’s Galaxy S8+ is one of the fastest phones you can buy right now. That means that gaming and multitasking are sternly encouraged, yet this doesn’t mean that there are no additional tips and tricks to make things even better. Performance is Galaxy’s S8+ middle name, I know it, but you have the chance to download large files even faster on your Galaxy S8+ device.
Well, for downloading things faster, you can turn on the S8’s Download Booster setting. This allows your phone to use both Wi-Fi and LTE connections at the same time to download files even faster than normal.
Auto update apps over Wi-Fi only must be disabled for the procedure to work, yet this should come as no problem. Here I am to guide you on this matter as well, therefore learn How to Disable Automatic Updates for Galaxy S8+.
Note: Let me be clear about the fact that utilizing download booster may result in additional data charges depending on your price plan, so keep a close eye on things from the start.
However, if faster downloads of content 30 MB or larger are really important to you and you are not worried about these possible data charges, then here’s what you need to do:
Download Large Files even Faster on Your Galaxy S8+ Device:
- You can turn on this feature by going to Settings;
- After opening the Settings app from the app drawer, under the wireless and connection settings, go to the More Connection Settings (More);
- Now, it’s time to tap to open the Download Booster settings;
- Simply use the slider button on the top to toggle on and enable Download Booster on your Galaxy S8+ handset;
- At this point, both your Wi-Fi and LTE connections are enabled to download large files simultaneously and of course faster than ever before.