How to Enable Call Recording on Your Huawei P10 Plus
Call Recording is a feature used by a lot of people for a variety of different reasons. However, I must warn you that for users of certain devices, the feature isn’t always available by default. This is true in the case of the Huawei P10 Plus handset. Huawei P10 Plus managed to set an industry benchmark for style and craftsmanship with the very first hyper diamond-cut finishing on a smartphone, yet it doesn’t have such a basic feature.
Blackball, a senior member at XDA has put together a simple, yet comprehensive guide to enabling call recording in a simple way, therefore here I am with a fresh guide on how to enable Call Recording on your Huawei P10 Plus. For things to work as planned, you must only have the latest TWRP recovery installed on your device and charge your device and I am sure that you will encounter no problems.
Note: Recording notification requirements vary from location to location. Please familiarize yourself with laws and requirements in the areas you anticipate recording calls in before starting to configure these call recording options.
How to Enable Call Recording on Your Huawei P10 Plus:
- First of all, grab the Huawei Call Recorder [.zip] file;
- Move it in the Internal Storage of the device;
- Power off your device;
- Next, boot into the recovery mode, so hold Volume Up + Power until Huawei logo);
- While being in TWRP recovery, click on Install;
- Go to the directory where you placed the Call Recorder [.zip] file;
- Click on it and swipe right to flash it;
- Then, go back to TWRP’s main menu and select System» Reboot;
- Once the device reboots, call someone and you will see a record option in the phone UI. You must simply click on it and the recording will start;
- When you end the call, then be sure that the audio file will automatically get saved in your device’s Internal Storage.
Do you need to record all your calls? Then, let me tell you that there is also a settings option for the call recorder where you can set it to record calls automatically. The settings menu of the call recorder app can be easily found from the settings menu of the Phone app – I am talking about the three dots in the dialer.