How to Install Official Stock Firmware on Ulefone F2S
Do you want to upgrade or downgrade your Ulefone F2S, unroot your device, solve software problems or other sort of issues? I know that you want to install the Official Stock Firmware on your Ulefone F2S and here I am guide you through the procedure.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. As you can see, I have listed the Official Stock ROM for your device below. Download the required file to make the changes that you want, but not before meeting some essential requirements.
Flashing the Rom by SP flash tools will erase all your data, so don’t act surprised. Just create a backup of your personal data before flashing and don’t forget any file, contact, photo, video or piece of info that might have importance to you. You must also ensure that your device is properly charged in order to stop the accidental switch off which could crease lots of other issues.
And be careful about every single step that you are taking. I am not responsible for any damage, bootloop, or bricked Ulefone F2S handset, but You are!
How to Install Official Stock Firmware on Ulefone F2S:
- Download the SP flash tool and extract that file in a new folder;
- Install Vcom Driver in your laptop;
- Download the official Firmware File too – Stock ROM for Ulefone F2S;
- Open the folder and you will see flashtool.exe file. Load it right away;
- When the flash tools loads, click on the menu and you will see download tab. You will then see the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin;
- Tap on the Scatter loading menu and load the Stock Rom .zip file (file name is none other than MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt);
- Don’t hesitate to load the above .txt file;
- Then, just click on the download button;
- Feel free to shutdown your device and Hold Volume Down and Volume Up Buttons together at the time and connect your device with laptop;
- With the device connected, be sure that the flashing process will start. You just have to wait patiently for the procedure to be completed.
You have successfully installed the Stock ROM on your device.