How to Register to Galaxy Note 8 Pie Beta Program
Registrations for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ One UI beta program are now open through the Samsung Members app. but things are no different for your Note 8 either. Thanks to everyone who sent this in, we have the confirmation that Galaxy Note 8 Android Pie beta program is indeed live in the UK, India and South Korea as well.
If you own a Galaxy Note 8 handset and wish to register, that’s precisely what you are about to find out. Just note that it will take some time before the stable version of Pie for the Galaxy Note 8 arrives.
Going by the company’s Android Pie roadmap, this might not even happen before March 2019. So, what you are also getting now is the risk of system instability and features that might or might not work at all or as they should.
Is it better than nothing? We both think the same, so let’s hit the road. The update comes in at a sizable 1.8GB, so make sure you have enough data bandwidth available on your Samsung device. You may also use a Wi-Fi connection before you start downloading it.
How to Register to Galaxy Note 8 Pie Beta Program:
- Grab the Samsung Members app from Google Play Store;
- Launch Samsung Members and sign in with your account;
- Once you have signed in, go to Notices;
- It’s time to tap on One UI Beta Program Registration to submit your application;
- Enter into Settings;
- Next, go to Update Software right away;
- You can now select Download Updates Manually;
- Once you do that, download the beta update using the Download updates manually option in the Software update menu of the phone’s Settings app;
- Once you have updated, don’t forget to read up on all the new features and changes included in this Android Pie versiom.
If it happens to see the beta program notice in the Samsung Members app in a country other than the ones mentioned above, please let us know. Plenty of Note 8 users are waiting for their turn too.