Learn to Enable Essential PH-1 Text-To-Speech Feature
Essential was founded by Andy Rubin, one of the creators of Android. The company’s Essential Phone works on all major carriers that you might be thinking of such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile and comes with a surprising titanium enclosure and a scratch-resistant ceramic back, being essentially presented as a prototype from the future.
Do you want to get the best of it? This definitely includes enabling the Essential PH-1 Text-To-Speech Feature, so waste no more time.
Text To Speech can make your device to read text out loud text messages to you, ideal for times when you are driving or want to have an assistant rather than read the messages yourself. Even more, let me tell you that the Essential PH-1 device is to be able to read these text messages in different translations or languages besides the more common, English language and all you need is a little tweaking for getting the best.
Don’t you know where to start from? Let this guide help you:
Learn to Enable Essential PH-1 Text-To-Speech Feature:
- Turn on your device;
- You must noe be on the Essential PH-1 Home screen;
- Select Settings;
- Click on Select Language & input;
- Under the speech section, you have to tap on Select Text to Speech;
- You need to Decide on which TTS engine you would like to enable between the possible options:
Essential text-to-speech engine;
Google Text-to-speech engine
- Right beside the TTS Engine you choose, it is time to tap the Settings symbol;
- Click on to Select Install voice data;
- Tap on the option Select Download;
- Please wait for the language you choose to be able to be loaded on the device;
- Click on Select the Back key;
- Then, select the Language you prefer.
For more questions about your current Android device, use the comments area from below or the contact form. I am eager to help you.