Make the LG V30 print files to a Wireless Printer
As Android technology progresses, so does your ability to get everything done right from your Android phone or tablet. I tend to believe that Android devices can do just about anything these days, from the usual storing music, videos and photos all the way to handling massive Word documents or even the ability to print from Android.
Do you want to make the LG V30 device print files to a Wireless Printer? Many might tell you that Google has designed a cloud printing app that works with your printer connected either to your wireless network or to your computer via USB. Yes, you can choose to set up Google Cloud Print within Chrome on your computer and how to start printing directly from your device, yet I have another suggestion for you this time.
LG V30 can easily print files like images and PDF files to a wireless printer.
Make the LG V30 print files to a Wireless Printer:
- First of all, switch on your LG V30 smartphone;
- Then, you need to tap on Apps;
- Find your way towards the option called Settings;
- Flip through the Connect and Share section;
- Up next, it’s time to tap the Printing Button;
- If you can’t locate your printer after various printers are set up, tap on the plus-symbol;
- You can tap your printer type after opening the Google Play Store;
- Head back to the Printing category in the Android Settings;
- Tap on Epson, HP, Lexmark, Brother “Print Enabler” or any another printer you might currently use;
- At the end, choose your wireless printer after the printer is settled;
- Now, feel free to tap on the printer and choose the unlike settings used for the wireless printer for the smartphone after affiliating the LG V30 wireless printer:
That was all! Let me know how you print from your LG V30 in the comments section below.