Increasing the Vibration on Galaxy S9 Plus
The emoji that’s actually you and the idea of Dual Aperture F2.4/F1.5 lens that give you the chance to adjust to let more light in when needed, allowing you to capture the right amount of light might have tempted you, yet there’s more to discover about your handset. Samsung’s most recent Galaxy S9 Plus handset is amazing, yet little things can make a whole lot of difference, I can assure you of that.
If you have the time to explore and go through all the possible options and tweaks, don’t run of increasing the vibration on Galaxy S9 Plus. This is also about getting the best out of your handset and it is such a simple to follow operation!
I don’t know about you, but you may find the vibration as being too strong or too noisy for certain situations. This isn’t only annoying, but it may also take up much of your battery every single time your Galaxy S9 Plus vibrates. Other times, the vibration on your device may be too soft that you are unable to feel it in your pocket and this could also turn into an issue.
Don’t you want to change that? If so, you should better let this guide show you what to do:
Learn How to Increase the Vibration on Galaxy S9 Plus:
- First of all, you have to enter into Settings;
- After that, hit on the Sounds and Vibration option;
- Then, you must press the option that says Vibration Intensity;
- At this point, you will have the following options to select from once you are in the “Vibration intensity” screen of your smartphone: Notifications, Vibration Feedback, Incoming call – the second one doing for the screen pressing;
- Now, it’s the ideal time to relocate their sliders as you see relevant, to decrease or to increase the vibration intensity on any of these three divisions.
Did this guide help you? Let me know your honest opinion right in the comments area from below or use the contact form.