Speed Up Web Browsing on Essential PH-1
Here I come with a fresh guide for Essential PH-1 proud owners since the days when the internet was a series of simple text pages are nothing more than that are a part of the past. Today’s sites also contain video, audio, interactive elements, and stacks of images. Over time, under the weight of all that content, your browser can slow down, therefore the Essential PH-1 handset needs some help.
Don’t you agree with me? With a bit of timely maintenance and tidying up, you can make sure that your browsing stays speedier for longer. And besides that, I must remind you that there are hidden Google Chrome browser features that you can use to improve internet speed on your Essential PH-1 smartphone. This guide will show you how to do it and what the procedure involves.
Also learn to: Solve Screen that Won’t Rotate Issue on Essential PH-1
Note: You should better keep in mind that any other options or settings in the Chrome://flags menu should not be touched or edited. This may cause instability to the web browser causing performance problems. Most options presented on the list are access for beta testing and other updates that have not yet been released or completed.
Learn to Speed Up Web Browsing on Essential PH-1:
- First of all, you have to turn on your device;
- Up next, you must access Google Chrome;
- In the URL or address bar, type “chrome://flags” without apostrophe;
- At this point, on the options that appear, you have to look for “Maximum tiles for interest area”(#max-tiles-for-interest-area );
- It’s time to select the Dropdown menu called Default;
- Then, you have to change its value to 512;
- You can now select Relaunch Now from the bottom of the page to save changes;
- You should now be browsing faster at a better speed on your device. Enjoy the change and let me know ifyou need any help! That’s my duty here!
You should also: Learn to Enable Essential PH-1 Text-To-Speech Feature