Download LG G Pad IV 8.0 Stock Wallpapers
Is your device up for a fresh look? You definitely are in a mood for a change even if I am not talking about a new Android device. I always say that there are many ways that you can make your handset unique, from transferring contacts and apps all the way to installing new widgets and changing its exterior look with crazy-looking cases.
Just take your time to dig in and I promise that you’ll be surprised at the many ways that you can customize your Android device, even without rooting it.
For example, today you should better think of some new wallpapers and I have the very best suggestion for you today. Let me tell you that the LG G Pad IV 8.0 tablet has no less than 10 stock wallpapers bundled by LG and you can take a taste of their sweetness on your own device.
Now, these Stock Wallpapers on the LG G Pad 4 8.0’s Stock Wallpapers come in Full HD resolution along with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and each of the wallpapers has been reminiscent of the LG’s Stock Wallpapers that can be seen on the other flagship devices too.
If you like what you see and want to have them as your default wallpapers, then you can save them to your device and follow the below procedure. Don’t fear that something bad might happen as long as the procedure involves no risks.
Take LG G Pad IV 8.0 Stock Wallpapers on your own Android:
- For the start, you must take the LG-G-Pad-IV-8.0-Stock-Wallpapers.zip;
- Up next, you have to open the Gallery App and take your time to browse the new wallpapers that you have downloaded;
- Now, you can press the Menu or the Options key;
- Then, you must choose Set as and then Home Screen or Lock Screen;
- Like that, the selected wallpaper will be applied as Home Screen or Lockscreen background on your current device. Enjoy it!