How to Use Speaker Boost on your Galaxy S8
The truth is that the speakers built into most phones aren’t exactly the best sounding things in the world. Especially with the lack of dual-speaker devices, the single tweeter in a phone cannot do its job as some users expect. The Galaxy S8 handset may still only have one speaker, but things are far from a tragedy.
Even if its successor is now in the spotlight, you still own an amazing device and you can choose to use Speaker Boost on your Galaxy S8 in order to boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. This is very useful for movies, audio books, as well as music and I must add that the Speaker Boost application is completely free to use.
I also love the fact that there are no advertisements that might bother you at a certain point. However, you must take in consideration the developer’s recommendation about the boost percentage. The choice is always yours, but note that going beyond 40% or higher values can physically damage your phone. If you put such high values, this can basically hurt the phone’s speaker, so don’t go beyond 40% and use this boost in your favor.
By installing the below app, you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk only. Don’t say I haven’t warned you about that.
How to Use Speaker Boost on your Galaxy S8:
- At first, you must grab Speaker Boost from Google Play;
- Install this application on your Galaxy S8;
- Then, you just need to open it;
- After that, tap on Speaker Boost;
- Two options are waiting for you here: Volume – It is the current volume level of your phone, along with Boost – with the help of his option, you can give it a boot and surpass the default level extensively.
Are things any better now? I certainly hope that they are, but don’t hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help.