How to Display Content from Galaxy S7 on TV
Samsung has been at the top of the smartphone domain and its Galaxy S7 is another proof of its dedication. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is one hell of a smartphone that you cannot find every day – that is something that I have to say from the start, so why not getting the best out of it? For example, do you know how to Display Content from Galaxy S7 on a Television?
Let me tell you from the start that Smart View simplifies displaying your device’s screen on a television screen. It is up to you to connect to Samsung Smart TVs and Miracast devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick, and you can wirelessly beam your latest videos, photos, presentations, and even your video games to your big screen.
For that to be possible, verify a few essential aspects: the television must be turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Galaxy S7 device before turning on Smart View. And as long as there are two ways to start sharing your screen on a television, it is up to you to choose the one that suits you better:
How to Display Content from Galaxy S7 on a Television – use the Notification Panel:
- Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom in order to open the Notification Panel;
- Then, open the Quick Settings Panel;
- Touch the Smart View option;
- Available screen mirroring devices will be detected, so it’s time to touch the device you want to display your screen on;
- The devices will attempt to connect. Begin sharing by following the instructions on your television screen to allow the connection.
How to Display Content from Galaxy S7 on a Television – use the Sharing Menu:
- With the photo or video open, touch Share;
- Up next, touch Smart View;
- If you have never connected your Galaxy S7 to the television or streaming device before, you may be required to confirm the connection on the television; do not hesitate to do that;
- Now, be sure that your photo or video will display on the television. For videos, touch Play on your mobile device to begin streaming it to the television.
If you happen to run into any issues along the way, let us know in the comments section below and be we’ll do our very best to find a solution for your issues.