Use Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Device as a Flashlight
Unless you have anything to do with mentalism or magic, chances are you never have a flashlight on hand for those cases when you need to find your way through the dark. However, your Galaxy S9 Plus handset is always with you, so why not taking advantage of that? It took the Korean company quite a long time to add a flashlight widget on its devices, yet now that it is here, I find it as being a very useful.
Are you looking to use the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device as a flashlight? Let me reassure you that you don’t have to install a third party flashlight app from Google Play Store as you can activate the flashlight directly from the already installed app from your phone. If you are a newbie to all these and feel a little bit confused about where is the flashlight located so, check this guide for more details.
Here’s where it’s found. Turning on Torch simply takes a few steps and here I am to guide you:
Use Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Device as a Flashlight:
- First of all, you have to use your fingers to press and hold anywhere on your Homescreen. You should see an option for Wallpapers, Homescreen Settings and Widgets on the screen – that’s the one that you are interested about;
- Then, you need to tap S9 Plus Widgets;
- Do not hesitate to find your way to the Torch Widget;
- Once again, you have to long press the Torch;
- Now, feel free to drag it to any empty space on your home screen;
- Anytime you need the flashlight turned on, simply access the widget you have placed on your home screen. You may also access the flashlight from the Notifications Bar and if you decide that you no longer need the flashlight on your handset, just slide down the notifications menu and turn the torch off.
How satisfied were you with this content? The comments area is waiting for you!