Learn to Block Private Numbers on your Galaxy S9
You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S9 handset and I know the fact that you are frustrated with a lot of people calling or messaging you when you don’t know what the number is. However, you may be able to change that since there is a special feature on your handset that allows you to block calls that are incoming from numbers that are hidden.
Well, I totally agree with you one the fact that the private calls you’re getting on the Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone aren’t always the best-intentioned ones. I am thinking of all those harassing calls or telemarketers who try to sell you stuff, not to mention all those people you do your best to avoid.
Is this the procedure that you are looking for? You seem to be pretty convinced, yet I want to remind you that by doing that, you may also block genuine callers who have withheld their number for legitimate reasons. If you accept that, then here’s the procedure on how to block unknown numbers on your Galaxy S9.
Learn to Block Private Numbers on your Galaxy S9:
- For the start, you have to go to the Home screen;
- While here, you must launch the Phone icon;
- Now, it’s time to click the More menu;
- Navigate to the Call Settings;
- Select Call Rejection;
- At this point, just click on the Auto reject list;
- Do you see the Unknown option now? All you have to do is to toggle On the Unknown option;
- At this point, you can leave the menus and forget about those annoying calls.
You can also remove Contacts or other numbers from the block list with the help of this procedure. Find the one you want to delete from the Auto Reject List and repeat the very same steps to block any contact if a person tends to bug you or if you simply decide that this is the best option for you.