Activate Flashlight Widget on your Galaxy S9
I still remember how things used to happen in the not so distant past. You were basically required to download and install an app which would then be used to switch on the flashlight on your Samsung smartphones.
However, Galaxy S9 users can now forget about all the hassle of downloading such an app because their handset comes with an in-built widget and it is incredibly easy to activate the Flashlight Widget on your Galaxy S9 device.
Is this what you also have in mind? Well, this is the widget you can use to switch on or off the flashlight in your smartphone. Therefore, if you ever get stuck in the dark in a not so familiar place and do not know your way around (such things can happen, you know), all you have to do is turn on the flashlight on your Galaxy S9.
And as you will see, the procedure is far from being a complicated one with hidden risks to worry about, so don’t hesitate to follow the steps below:
How to Activate Flashlight Widget on your Samsung Galaxy S9:
- For the start, you must switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 device;
- Then, you need to press on your home screen until Wallpapers, Widgets and Home Screen Settings are displayed;
- Now, you have to select Widgets;
- You have to browse through to locate the Torch widget;
- At this point, click and hold on Torch to move it to any blank section of the Homescreen;
- Each time you want to turn on the flashlight, all you have to do is to simply click on the Torch icon;
- If you no longer need the flashlight, just slide down the notifications menu as long as here you can choose to turn the torch off.
Have you completed the steps here detailed on your own Samsung device? If you need any extra help, you know how to find me and be sure that I will do my best to come up with a solution.