Get Galaxy S10 Navigation Bar on your Android Phone
What sort of worried S10 users have! Since Android is laid out as it is, you automatically lose a portion of the top and bottom of your screen due to the status and navigation bars. The thing is, you don’t always need the navigation buttons. Some choose to hide them and you can enjoy more of their Galaxy S10’s big and bold display.
Others say that the navigation and status bars aren’t noticeable on the S10’s home screen since they are transparent. The status bar will change colors to match many apps, but not the navigation bar. And the examples may continue. While those who have it seem to find reasons to complain about, others just look for a way to get the Galaxy S10 Navigation Bar on their own phone.
Are you one of those users too? Samsung Experience UI and One UI both come with their own different navigation bar icons. You may enjoy the very same navigation bar on your phone as well. You need to install the Custom Navigation Bar app to make it possible.
The app is available in 2 variants – free and paid. I would recommend the paid one since it comes with custom theme options with predesigned navigation bar for Samsung Experience UI, Android Pie, Google Pixel Navigation bar, & more.
Get Galaxy S10 Navigation Bar on your Android Phone:
- At first, take Custom Navigation Bar from Play Store;
- Install it;
- After that, open the app and give the needed access permissions, using PC, Root, or Xposed;
- Connect your phone with PC, make sure to enable USB debugging.
- Open Command Prompt;
- Then, you have to enter these commands one by one:
pm grant xyz.paphonb.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- After giving the needed access permissions, the app will show you a demo navigation icon for the compatibility test. Click on it to move forward;
- Then, tap on Navigation bar settings > theme > choose Samsung S8 for the same navigation bar;
- If you’re using the free app, then simply select the experimental tweak option;
- Download the png icons of Samsung navigation bar and do not hesitate to set them properly.