How to Solve Insufficient Memory Error on Galaxy S9 Plus
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus handset has sophisticated technical specifications and looks gorgeous, but all these are not a guarantee that your device could no longer encounter problems either with its hardware or firmware. After all, here you are looking for a way to solve the Insufficient Memory error on your Galaxy S9 Plus.
Getting the error message “Insufficient storage available” on your handset can be annoying as it starts making you think you will have to get rid of some of your old photos and music files. While this action isn’t a mistake, it could also be another explanation behind this error.
Remember that any app you install on your Galaxy S9 Plus has its own cache installed and deleting isn’t the only option, so let’s see what you can do:
How to Solve Insufficient Memory Error on Galaxy S9 Plus:
- First of all, go to your phone general settings to check the memory status, click on System menu under the storage section, and there you will be able to see the full details of the used and available storage space. If you really have insufficient space, this is the best sign that you must move your folders instead of deleting them. You can put them into a microSD card or use the Cloud to solve this problem;
- However, if you have insufficient storage space, what you have to do is to move your folders instead of deleting them. You can put them into a microSD card or use the Cloud, but wiping the cache your of your Galaxy S9 Plus is not somehting that you can run of. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition, but method is often done when a user has some issues with his / her phone to make sure all caches in your phone are up-to-date:
- First of all, turn off your handset;
- Tap and hold your phone Home, Volume Up, and Power keys simultaneously;
- When the Samsung Galaxy logo displays, release all three keys;
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show up before the Android system recovery menu options appear;
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition;
- Then, tap the Power key to select;
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes and press the Power key to select;
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, you must click on Reboot System Now;
- Use the Power key and wait for your phone to restart.