How to Get Rid of Red Eyespots on Galaxy S9 Plus
If you are a Galaxy S9 Plus phone user and want a way to fix red eye in Android, you are at the right place as in this article I will tell you the best way to remove red eye in photos in your phone. If you are eager to fix the red-eye problem on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone, let me assure you that I know how frustrating this can be.
There different kinds of eye colors found in people living in different parts of the world, yet no one naturally possess the red eye color. Despite of that, photos in which eyes show a red color are not an isolated case and it becomes frustrating to see your Galaxy S9 Plus photos completely ruined. The red eye effect is usually found in those photos captured in the night time using artificial light or simply the flash light of your handset’s camera.
People can get rid of the red eye effects in their captured photos by using a variety of different techniques, yet even if many tricks claim to easily remove red eye problem in photos, they don’t do it. You can though edit photos easily on your Samsung device and then enjoy the result, or export them to social media with the help of a simple trick that doesn’t require any special techniques or misleading apps:
How to Get Rid of Red Eyespots on Galaxy S9 Plus:
- At first, find the way to the Galaxy S9 Plus photo Gallery app;
- Select any picture which has the red eyes problem and tap on your screen to bring up the options;
- After that, all you must do is to select the Photo Editor;
- Go to the Portrait section;
- Then, tap on Red Eye and let the feature correct the red eyespots in the picture;
- You may need to direct the feature where to correct by highlighting the exact red eye spots on the photo;
- Do not hesitate to repeat the same procedure for all the pictures with red eyes.
I can also advise you to head over to Google play store and find an app that can remove red eyes from S9 Plus photos, then download and install it on your Android, but be careful about your choices. So, in case you want more solutions for photo editing, shoot a comment below and I will get back to you.