Get Ready for Nokia Camera APK Download on Android
With the announcement of the Nokia 7 Plus and 8 Sirocco, we all understood that HMD Global was bringing back the beloved Nokia Lumia Pro Camera mode to its new devices. HMD’s Juho Sarvikas even mentioned that all Nokia devices with Zeiss optics would get the Pro Camera experience, so what about the new Camera app?
I am glad that to see that the Nokia Camera with Pro Camera mode is available to try heretoo, as an APK Download, of course. Well, a Pro Camera mode is simply ideal for you if you’re looking to get a little more out of your current phone’s camera. And if you are nervous about such procedures, let me remind you that many tried it on their device, and the app installed and opened up just fine, so you have no reason to worry.
- For the procedure to work, your need a rooted Android phone;
- Even more, your phone camera must support the Camera2 API level 3.
How to Install Nokia Camera App on your Android:
- At first, download the Nokia Camera app;
- After that, you’ll be prompted whether you really want to keep the apk file. Tap OK;
- Now, you’ll find that the download will appear in your Notification Shade (which you can bring up by swiping down from the top of your screen). Give it a few minutes or so for it to download;
- Now, you have to sideload the app on your device by copying the APK file to your device’s internal or external storage;
- Use a file manager app, or simply the storage viewer in the Settings app to open;
- Then, you simply have to install the app;
- Once the installation is finished, just tap on the file to open it up.
You’ve completed the procedure! Was it a difficult one? Keep the feedback coming, I love hearing from you!