Turn Off Vibration on Essential PH-1
Even these days, by default, most Android smartphones come with that tiny option “Vibrate on touch” turned on. It might not be called the same for every phone, but there should be a setting for “ibrate on touch or something like that on every single device and it always does the same thing. The story is the same for your Essential PH-1 handset.
By default, the phone you own will vibrate when you interact with it in various ways, such as tapping your navigation buttons, going to your app drawer, receiving a text message, an application update and so on. You can also choose to turn this option on and off to your liking as this will save battery. Don’t tell me that your handset has no battery life issues and this is why vibration is not a problem. This story is about nothing more than a matter of preference, so make a choice!
If you decide to continue, this guide will show you how to make your Essential PH-1 stop vibrating when you receive incoming phone calls.
Learn to Turn Off Vibration on your Essential PH-1:
- Turn on your Essential PH-1 smartphone;
- Then, it’s time to go to the Menu page to open it;
- Look for and go to Settings;
- Click on to Select Sound;
- After that, click on to select Vibration intensity;
- When you have found Vibration intensity, a window will appear and will show you several different prompts that will make your device pulsate. It is only up to you to decide on which one you want your device to pulsate on as well as the ones you don’t want it to do anything when getting;
- It is also the ideal time to choose if you want it ON or OFF for the following options:
- Do not hesitate to also click on the Radio button on the left side to set it to off, and your Essential PH-1 smartphone will never vibrate again for any notification received. And since you are a new owner, good luck on discovering more about your device!