Solve LG V30 Incapacity of Receiving Text iMessages
It seems that you have already decided to make the trip across the Android bridge. I am talking about switching from an iPhone to LG’s V30 device and since you’re already heavily invested in Apple’s ecosystem, then expect to encounter a few obstacles too. No, I don’t have in mind the idea of having to transfer contacts and other data, switching to Google services and getting used to a different approach in everything, but another common fear is the one that captured my attention.
The point is that switching from iPhone to Android can be an annoying process. Or it can be easy, of course depending on the steps you take. There are users who enjoyed a smooth transition, but they are looking for a way to solve LG’s V30 incapacity of receiving text imessages. If you’ve recently switched from an iPhone to LG’s smartphone, it’s likely you’re experiencing such sort of problems when it comes to receiving Apple iPhone iMessages.
This situation must reach to an end, so below I will guide you through solving this issue. Therefore, in case of you still having access to your old iPhone, here’s what you have to do:
Solve LG V30 Incapacity of Receiving Text iMessages (method 1):
- First of all, you have to remove the SIM card from your LG V30 smartphone;
- Then, it’s time to put it back into your iPhone;
- Turn on the iPhone and make sure it is connected to WiFi;
- Now, you have to select Settings > Messages;
- In the end, all you have to do is to slide the green tab over to the left to turn OFF iMessages. That was all you had to do!
In case of no longer owning your old iPhone, there’s another procedure that I have for you:
Solve LG V30 Incapacity of Receiving Text iMessages (method 2):
- At first, you need to deregister your iMessage;
- After that, scroll down to “No longer have your iPhone?”;
- Enter all necessary information;
- Then, don’t hesitate to click Submit.