How to Change Email Sync Frequency Settings on LG G4
If your LG G4 automatically checks for new email messages, this could easily turn into a problem. You know that this requires accessing the mobile network and the wrong frequency could only lead to draining the juice of your battery in front of your eyes.
LG’s G4 battery life should be decent if we take in consideration the removable 3,000 mAh battery, the fact that the device can put its CPU to sleep when displaying a still frame or that the screen is power efficient.
However, the 6-core processor along with your intense activities such as 3D gaming, watching videos, 4G web browsing, listening to music, taking photos and so on are not the best recipe and the battery will barely take you through the day. And if you add the Email Sync Frequency Settings on top of all these, things only tend to get worst.
Is the battery life a concern for you as well? What can you do in such a case? In order to improve the battery life, I advise you to turn this setting down now and avoid all the unpleasant surprises.
Learn How to Change Email Account Sync Frequency Settings on your LG G4:
- From your Home screen, go to the Apps icon;
- Tap Settings;
- Enter into Accounts;
- Tap Email;
- Touch the Menu icon;
- Then, go into its Settings;
- Tap the appropriate account;
- Tap Sync schedule;
- These are the options found there:
Peak time sync
Note Enabled when block is colored blue
Peak time start & end time
- In order to edit, tap the desired option (e.g. 1 h);
- Up next, just select the desired setting.
Starting to this moment, the sync frequency settings have been changed! Have you been successful? If you need any additional help, the comments area is waiting for you!
Getting to know your LG G4 is essential when it comes to enjoying the best experience possible, so learn how to:
- Enable LG G4 Hidden ‘Access Lock’ Permission Manager;
- Turn off LG G4 Audible Beep Feature with the help of this detailed guide;
- Take Noise-free Low-light Photos on LG G4;
- Remove LG G4 Bloatware Apps without Root Access – read the tutorial from here;
- Edit LG G4 Smart Settings;
- Disable LG G4 Automatic App Updates by applying these steps.