See Who you are Most Connected to on Facebook
You have already seen how easy is to Find Who you Talk to Most on Android WhatsApp. Was the result a surprise? It happened to me too. If you can do it on WhatsApp, what can you get out of Facebook? After all, all latest news brought more attention to how Facebook handles our data, so we know it. Facebook spies on us most of the time, but this shouldn’t always be a scary thing.
If today we can compare it with other similar platforms, then Facebook definitely surpassed them on features and bells and whistles. So, if Facebook knows so much about you, can you also find out who you are most connected to? Be sure that you can do it.
This includes people with whom you interact most often and for whom you regularly search. However, you should note that Facebook uses an algorithm to determine who your best friends are, and the algorithm changes often. But, for the moment, why not taking a closer look? Let’s see what results you can get:
See Who you are Most Connected to on Facebook:
- At first, you need to open Facebook;
- In case of not already been logged in, enter your email address and password before continuing;
- Tap the top-right corner of the screen;
- Then, just tap Friends. This icon resembles a pair of blue, person-shaped silhouettes, so I am sure that you’ll see it right away;
- Now, feel free to review your list of friends. Anyone appearing near the top of the page is someone that Facebook has determined to be one of your best friends;
- Then, as you can imagine, people further down the list are friends with whom you haven’t interacted as much as people near the top.
You should consider the top five to ten people in this list as the people to whom you are most connected. This takes into account your interactions with them, but not necessarily their interactions with you, so be careful! Are you their best friend too?