Don’t let People See your WhatsApp Messages
WhatsApp was incorporated in 2009, just seven years ago, and the rest is history. WhatsApp users send around 42 billion messages a day, they share 1.6 billion pics each day and 250 million videos, so you get how popular it is. No wonder Facebook bought the company for $19 billion in cash and stock. There are a lot of things to love about WhatsApp, but it has its downsides too. Need I remind you of that?
So, let’s just imagine or remember this scenario. Ever passed your handset to a friend and immediately panicked about the messages they might see come through? Or are you also a bit worried about peekers around you? I know that terrifying feeling too, but rest assured that you can be safe.
There is a way from stopping people from seeing your WhatsApp messages. No, I am not thinking of refusing to borrow your phone or looking over your shoulder constantly. This isn’t the way! These messages are included in the high priority notifications class and this means only one thing. Borrow the phone, turn them off and act normally.
You are just doing the normal thing and no one will ever unveil your darkest secrets. Just kidding, you know!
Don’t let People See your WhatsApp Messages:
- First of all, you need to open WhatsApp on your smartphone;
- You must now click on Menu in it. Commonly it’s a 3-dots symbol on the top right-corner and for those who have a menu button in the three capacitive button at the bottom, they can access it from there (usually bottom left-most or right-most touch capacitive button);
- Under the Menu, you will find Settings. So, go to WhatsApp settings right away;
- After you have opened settings, tap on Notifications;
- Now, all you have to do is to choose Toggle off Use high priority notifications. That’s how simple it really is!
Could there something that you are worried about regarding this procedure? If so, remember that I am eager to help! Just let me know what you think of.