Download Galaxy S10 Stock Ringtones on any Android Device
It all started from Galaxy S3 which was launched on May, 12 and since then Samsung Galaxy S series has been a huge success. Latest Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus were also a huge hit in the market, but the new generation has arrived now. Galaxy S10 doesn’t just stand out, but it stands apart. Its ultrasonic in-display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch. And that 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED HDR+ Infinity O display with 3040 x 1440 resolution (550 ppi) is one of a kind, just to name a few of its highlights.
Aren’t you sure about buying it, at least not now? Take your time to decide and meanwhile, enjoy as much as you can out of it. The built-in stock ringtones from Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy S10 are now available for download, for example. All these ringtones come in a .ogg format and can be used on any Android device.
So, why not grabbing them too? There are a total of 89 tones. To be more precise, the Galaxy S10 Ringtones Package offers 26 Ringtones, 22 Notification tones and 52 UI tones.
If you need detailed steps on enjoying them, here there are:
Download Galaxy S10 Stock Ringtones:
- Take the Galaxy S10 Stock Ringtones Collection;
- Extract it;
- When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’;
- You must copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most Android phones should recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker;
- If this doesn’t happen, then you must take Ringtone Maker as this app will help you out;
- Install it and open it;
- All the mp3 files will be listed here, so just search for the ringtone;
- Tap on the Menu icon next;
- After that, choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Ringtones? Are you downloading them? Let us know in the comments below.