How to Grab Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Wallpapers
I always love to enjoy a new look on my device. I tried looking for wallpapers apps for this specific purpose on the Google Play Store. And as always, there were a million apps available to help me out achieving my wish in no time. But most of the apps were very bloated with features that no one wants from a basic plain wallpaper app. And another option could be so much easier.
What about taking the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 wallpapers, for example? Just a couple of days back, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 launched in China with the top of the line specifications and decent price tag. But who says that you are at least looking for a new device these days?
The Shark 2 stock wallpapers pack contains a total of no less than 37 wallpapers. The wallpapers have the same resolution as the device’s display which is 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. Therefore, they also have the same 19.5:9 aspect ratio and they are suitable for most handsets these days.
Are you worried? What you have here is a Google Drive link, so no need to worry about any sort of viruses or malwares. And since that’s your chance to get this robotic, masculine look into your Android, I see no reason for not applying the below steps as well. Here’s how to get these wallpapers:
How to Grab Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Wallpapers:
- Take the Black Shark 2 Stock Wallpapers.zip right away;
- Next, choose a location for the wallpapers such as the desktop;
- Extract them;
- Use your handset’s original USB cord as you have to transfer the wallpapers to your current device;
- Then, enter into the Settings option;
- Up next, just select an image from the wallpapers you’ve just downloaded;
- Finally, you need to touch the Set Wallpaper button for confirming the new wallpaper of your choice.
So, there you have it. The complete collection of Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Wallpapers is on your device! Looking for more? We have plenty of other suggestions for you, be sure of that.