Learn to Unlock Infinix Hot 7 Bootloader
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Infinix Hot 7 smartphone. I totally get you. Being an open-source operating system, Android users don’t want and should not stop themselves from tweaking or changing the settings of internal specifications of their smartphone or tablet. That’s what you want as well?
Bеfоrе mоving tо thе ѕtер bу ѕtер procedure below detailed on how tо unlock bootloader оn your handset, let me be clear about something.
Bу unlосking the bооtlоаdеr, уоu will lоѕе thе wаrrаntу оf уоur dеviсе. And you will not receive new OTA updates from the company, so make sure that you know what you are doing.
And dоn’t blаmе thiѕ wеbѕitе. You are the one to decide if you should continue or not.
- If you want to unlock the bootloader of your device, then you have to follow the ADB and Fastboot method. It is the only method working right now to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7;
- You must take a full backup of your device, just to be ready for anything;
- Make sure there is minimum 60% battery left.
How to Easily Unlock Infinix Hot 7 Bootloader:
- At first, switch off your device and go to a fastboot option by pressing Power + Volume Down at the same time;
- Then, open the command prompt window in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and fastboot by holding the shift button and clicking on the right button of your mouse;
- Connect your device to the PC via the USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install the necessary drivers itself;
- Then, type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window:
- This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name, then reconnect your Infinix device and install the drivers manually;
- Up next, enter these commands one by one:
fastboot Oem unlock
- Hit Enter and type:
- Then, hit once again Enter and your phone will automatically reboot;
- Once it is restarted, you may disconnect it from your PC.
Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7 with help of ADB and Fastboot commands.
Doesn’t work. After oem unlock command it fails.