Add Google Feed on your OnePlus 7 Pro via Hyperion Launcher
Do you also want to add Google Feed on your OnePlus 7 Pro? I get you. The Google Feed feature on the Android devices is considered great by some users and it seems that you are one of them too. Some people live by their Google Feed cards, while others find them intrusive, but that’s clearly not your case. So, is there any way to make it possible on your new smartphone?
To make that happen, you could try purchasing Nova Launcher. Then, download the Nova Google companion app and the process will go safe and smooth after that. However, this isn’t the only way. You may easily use Hyperion launcher to get Google Now feed support. In fact, if you are like the idea of a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, then this launcher is your best bet.
The developers here brought the very best features many of us love from many launchers found on the market and created a unified experience. You will soon discover all these eon your own and you get the Google Feed you are after on top of everything.
Add Google Feed on your OnePlus 7 Pro via Hyperion Launcher:
- To begin with, download the Hyperion launcher if you don’t already have it installed on your phone;
- You have to choose it as the default launcher on your OnePlus 7 Pro;
- Touch and hold on the empty area on the home screen;
- After that, tap on Home Settings;
- Scroll down and tap on Integrations;
- Tap on Display Google Fee;
- Tap on Get Hyperion Dock up next;
- Download the APK from the APKmirror link here provided;
- Then, you need to tap on the downloaded APK file to begin installing it;
- Once you have installed the Hyperion Dock, return to Integrations menu;
- Tap again on Display Google Feed. It will be enabled now;
- You may also tap on Google Feed theme to change the appearance from the default launcher theme to specifically Dark or Light;
- Tap the home screen button to quit the menu and reach the home screen;
- Swipe from left to right to get to the new Google Now feed screen.
Do you have future customization plans for your new device? Then, let me know which features you love and want to test out in your OnePlus 7 Pro.