Install Call Of Duty Mobile on your Android Phone
Earlier this year, the developers of Call of Duty decided to release another game to the franchise. They also added a special Battle Royale mode called “Blackout” to the Black Ops 4 game. The developers later announced a mobile version of the game releasing a trailer for the same. What I can tell you from the start is that the game is optimized, maybe even better than PUBG.
It runs on lower-end devices without lag which is something that PUBG should also do. It means those who own a lower budget device and not able to play PUBG, will be able to play the COD Mobile. So, I am sure that you want to try it out too.
Anyway, just like other games, you can also install this game on Android phone manually. Here you will find two links one for the Call of Duty Mobile APK and the other one for its OBB data. And if the game is not available on your region, then you need to download a VPN and set the region to India.
This will immediately solve the problem and you will have the chance to enjoy it as well.
Install Call Of Duty Mobile on your Android Phone:
- At first, you have to open Play Store on your phone and search for Call of Duty Mobile;
- Click on the Pre-register button;
- Download the Call of Duty Mobile APK;
- Then, also grab Call of Duty Mobile OBB Data;
- Transfer both the files to Phone storage if it’s not on the device;
- Up next, you have to click on the Call of Duty Mobile APK and Install it on your phone;
- Open File Explorer/Manager on your phone;
- Go to Android > OBB folder and create a new folder with the name com.activision.callofduty.shooter;
- After that, you have to copy the downloaded obb file and paste in the newly created folder;
- Open the Game and enjoy playing.
If the app throws error after error, then go to Play Store and launch the app from there.