How to Enter Recovery Mode on Galaxy Note 2
If you found yourself in the position of entering your Android smartphone into recovery mode, you have come to the right place. Within this article, I will provide you a step-by-step guide on how to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
A recovery is a separate bootable partition on your Android device that can be used to install various system updates and repair your smartphone – in our case Galaxy Note 2. However, within recovery mode, you can do plenty of other interesting things, but only using a custom recovery since the stock recovery that comes pre-installed on any Android device is actually limited to the mentioned features.
The best is that by using this mode you can then hard reset the Galaxy Note 2.
The purpose of a recovery mode is to allow users to wipe cache, dalvik cache, data, install official or custom ROMs, and much more. In most cases, people choose to start recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in order to flash an update or a hack.
In the same time, a recovery mode is useful when you want to perform a hard reset on your Note 2 device. In order to perform hard reset successfully, you will have to enter recovery mode first – check our dedicated tutorial and learn how to hard reset the Galaxy Note 2. Within its home menu, you can wipe data / format device.
- Be very careful when browsing the recovery mode, since if you do something wrong, you can brick your device permanently.
- If you have a ClockWorkMod (CWM) installed, you have the possibility to backup, restore, and flash custom ROMS. In this respect, before you want to access recovery mode, perform a backup copy, in order to save the ROM, apps, contacts, and files. This process will take some time and space. Usually, such a Nandroid Backup requires over 1GB of space.
- In the last part, make sure your device is charged over 50%. If you run out of battery during the process, you might ruin your device.
There are multiple ways in which you can boot into recovery mode your Galaxy Note 2. the most usual and handy method, is related to pressing a combination of keys for a couple of seconds.
The stock recovery mode that comes pre-installed on your device does not support touchscreen mechanism. For this procedure, you will need to use the Power and Volume buttons available on the right or left side of your device in order to select choices or navigate between options.
Boot Into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device.
- With your device turned off, press the Volume Up, Power button and Home Button at the same time, for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the recovery mode displayed on the screen, release the buttons.
This is all. You have now successfully learned how to access recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. As I mentioned earlier, the recovery mode can be quite useful, but also very dangerous if you do not know how to make use of it. Act with care and keep in mind all those mentioned precautions.
Ich habe kein system mehr auf meinem note 2 was soll ich tun
Thanks for the help works