How to Unlock LG G Flex Bootloader using One-Click method
Unlocking the bootloader allows you to put custom ROMs on your Android smartphone and we are sure that many LG G Flex owners have this idea in mind. We know that you are dreaming of having the chance to install custom recoveries, mods, and ROMs for some time and that is exactly why we are here for: to show you how to unlock LG’s G Flex Bootloader.
We’d also like to note that unlocking G Flex bootloader is for advanced users, but this procedure that we have here is not at all complicated.
However, don’t forget that there are some pre-requisites that you must take in consideration before beginning the process of unlocking your LG G Flex Bootloader and don’t forget that you have to be sure that this is what you really want:
Review the risks:
- If all the instructions are correctly followed, we can tell you for sure that there is no chance to brick your phone; but if you start mixing or skipping any step, we are not responsible in any manner for the damage that would occur to your LG G Flex – that is something that you should know from the start! So, perform the tutorial at your own risk!;
- Unlocking the bootloader is an unofficial procedure which means that it will void the warranty of your handset; anyway, you can restore it by flashing the stock Android OS;
- This operation could also cause physical injuries or material damage due to the phone overheating; these cases are very rare, but we want to warn you that this could happen;
- LG can then no longer guarantee the full functionality of your G Flex and will not be responsible either for any custom software that you might want to flash to the device after the bootloader is unlocked; that is only your responsibility;
- Don’t forget that due to the modified device software, LG’s repair network might have to replace key components before it can properly repair and verify your handset which means that it will likely charge you a significant service fee for all these additional costs caused by your software interventions;
- Apply this guide only for LG G Flex and do not use it with any other Android handset.
- Make a full backup for your data stored on this device as long as everything you have will be wiped out after performing this unlock procedure;
- Prepare your PC or a laptop for this operation; in order to do so, disable the antivirus programs installed here as long as it could interfere with the process of unlocking LG’s G Flex bootloader;
- Are the USB Drivers of your device installed on the computer? Check that once again in order to be sure;
- Prepare the original USB cable;
- Enable the USB debugging on your LG G Flex by going to Settings->Developers options-> USB Debugging box and then confirming it;
- Also enable Developer Options by going to Settings>> About phone>> and tapping on Build number seven times in order to enable Developer options;
- Verify if your smartphone has at least over 70% of battery charge before initiating the procedure. Otherwise, the device will power off during the process and that may brick it.
How to Unlock your LG G Flex Bootloader:
- Download the All In One Tool from here directly on your PC;
- Connect LG’s G Flex to your computer using the original USB cable. You’ll see a prompt asking for which mode to choose and make sure that the Charge-Only mode one is your option;
- Then, Select ‘Root LG G Flex’; after the option is selected, the handset is directly rooted once the process stops;
- After that, you have to select ‘Unlock Bootloader’ which would unlock the bootloader of your handset.
The unlocking of the bootloader process is now complete. Were you successful? Have you encountered any problem?
Let us know how the process went for you and if you need additional assistance.
And don’t forget that we have more tutorials for your device (here you can find How to Hard reset LG G Flex; here – How to Enter Recovery Mode, you can also learn How to Root it using Onec-click Root solutions and more guides are about to come).
There is no one click method to unlocking the g flex boot loader. Click the link it doesn’t take you to a site remotely similar to the article. This reporter has obviously scammed you into thinking she knows what she is talking about but in actuality has no clue.