One of the coolest things of Google is that you can use it to read your texts out loud them to you. Let’s say that you have a bunch of unread text messages on your Android phone, but not the necessary time to tap through each one.
What should you do in such a case? You might be cooking and there is no way to stop, or you might be focusing your attention on the road in front of your vehicle while driving and so on, but I bet that you are also curious to find out more about those messages that wait to be read.
Leaving them there forever is not really an option, you already know that! So, I have a simple solution for you! Google can read your text messages to you in and you can even respond to them using your voice, too, so what can it be better than that?
And I can even assure you of the fact that this feature works with no problems on all Android devices which are running at least version 5.0.1 (Lollipop+), regardless of the custom skin, manufacturer, or the messaging app that you might be using. Just give it a try with the help of these steps and you will find out how easy is to use this feature:
Make Google Read your Text Messages:
- First of all, you must start voice detection by saying “OK Google”;
- After that, simple say “Show me my messages;
- This will bring up your last five text messages;
- At that point, you’ll receive the options to hear a certain message or skip it;
- If you choose to hear it, then you’ll be read the message;
- After that, you will be presented the options for what to do next: you can choose to reply, repeat it, or go on to the next one;
- Don’t you know what the magical words are? Just say “Reply”, “Repeat”, or “Next” and the problem will be solved;
- If you want to reply, you’ll be able to dictate the message you want to send, then review it before sending it on its way.
Give this feature a try and let me know what you think in the comments area below.
More messaging tutorials are waiting for you:
- Learn how to Post Photos or Messages on Instagram;
- Do you know any way to Protect your Text Messages? You can do that with SMS Encryption presented in this guide;
- You can also find out more about How to Hide content of SMS or WhatsApp messages on Galaxy S6 Lock Screen;
- Mistakes tend to happen all the time, so Recover Lost Messages from Any Android Device that you my own by using the steps from this procedure.