Your pulse is the rate at which your heart beats, so is usually called your heart rate. Many of you are interested on monitoring the number of times your heart beats each minute (bpm) to make sure that there is no problem at this chapter (changes in your heart rate may be caused by heart disease or another health related issue), so there is no surprise to see more and more apps in this category.
However, what heart rate-measuring app should you choose from so many options? The Instant Heart Rate App is one of my favorite apps thanks to its accurate measurements. To be more precise, Instant Heart rate gives you a measurement almost similar to the one offered by the official S Health app from Samsung’s Galaxy S6, which uses a purpose-built heart rate sensor to gather its data, so there’s nothing more to ask from such an app.
You can use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress, but for that to be possible, your Android device must have an LED flash and a rear-facing camera.
How to Check your Heart Rate with Instant Heart Rate App:
- For the start, head to this page where you can find Instant Heart Rate app; take it right away;
- Now, install it onto your Android phone or tablet;
- Don’t you know what to do next? You just have to place your finger over the LED flash on the back of your handset, while also making sure that your fingertip covers the adiacent camera sensor;
- Now, press the “Measure” button;
- At this point, have patience while the app is preparing the result;
- When it’s done, you’ll get your heart rate measurement;
- From here, you can append notes to this measurement or share it to another service.
Is this heart rate-measuring app that you were looking for? Let me know in the comment section below, or by using the contact form.
If not, then be sure that I have other tempting alternatives for you:
- Here you can find out more about The Perfect Heart Rate-Measuring Android App: Cardiograph that can be used to check your pulse with any Android phone;
- You can Accurately Measure Your Heart Rate with Android Runtastic Heart Rate;
- Enter here to find another detailed tutorial on how to use Heart Rate Monitor on your Galaxy S5.