T-Mobile must admit those accusations that their Binge On service has serious flaws. T-Mobile gladly announced its new video streaming service as being able to provide free quality video streaming from the carrier’s partners such as A&E, Lifetime, PlayStation Vue, Tennis Channel Anywhere, FuboTV, Curiosity Stream, Newsy, Lifetime Movie Club and more, but things don’t always turn out as they are planned.
Many users disliked it as long as it throttles or downgrades other video platforms and to make things even worst, there are countless flaws associated with the Binge On service.
Are you one of them too? Here you can find a simple guide on how to turn off T-Mobile Binge On if don’t want to watch 480p video, if you simply like seeing YouTube videos on your QHD phone in 1080p or higher or if it’s just not for you.
Learn to Turn Off T-Mobile’s Binge On:
From the Browser:
- Sign-in to your account at T-Mobile’s site;
- Then, you have to click on the “Profile” button in the top right corner;
- Even more, if you are on mobile, you must also tap the menu button in the top right corner, then “Profile”;
- Open “Media Settings”;
- Binge On can be found at the top of this section. All you have to do is to tap the toggle to OFF.
From the My Account app:
- First of all, you have to open the My Account app;
- Then, you must tap Account Info;
- Tap Plans & Services;
- Hit the Add/Change Services option;
- Under Binge On, toggle the button to OFF;
- Tap Continue.
From the dialer of your phone:
- Dial #BOF# (#263#);
- Hit send to turn off Binge On;
- Up next, dial #BNG# (#264#);
- Now, you must hit send to check your settings;
- Dial #BON# (#266#) to turn on Binge On.
Once you turn off the Binge On service, things are back to normal. You can downgrade it back to normal and use the T-Mobile service as before.
I have plenty of other guides for your Android handset such as:
- Top 6 ways to Charge Your Android Device Faster;
- How to Delete your Listed Devices from Google Play Store with the help of this guide;
- Also choose to Turn Off Auto-App Update from Google Play Store;
- Do you love uisng Google Photos? Learning to make an instant collage, animation, album or story, enjoying Basic Editing Options or features such as Smart Search or Smart Selection is not at all hard. In fact, here you must enter to find out How to Get the Best out of Google Photos for Android;
- Read: How to fix Android System Crash Problem.